May 24, 2009

Welcome Back!

Oh, wait, I was the one gone. Well, I'm back. That's not right either. I wasn't ever gone, just not writing. Now that we have that settled.

If you have followed my blog you know I moved from a big city to a tiny one. And this tiny city is not as forward thinking as the big city I left behind. So there are some good times to be had when my girlfriend and I head out on the "town".

I have learned, though, that there is more than meets the eye. I have actually found other "family". Some of them are a little different. There seem to be a number of weekend lesbians. The one's who are married Monday through Friday but around the camp fire on the weekend they have a girlfriend. It can get confusing. And then the girl who gropes all the women she meets but swears she is straight. I'm not sure if she confused or just really friendly.

I shouldn't be giving them labels. I know I don't like them. But, they don't really fit in the nice little boxes. Not that any of us do 100%. I'm just happy to know that I'm not the only one the locals will burn at the stake if they find out my girlfriend really is a girl! LOL

2 comments:

Attila The Mom said...

Nice to see you back posting!

Wendy said...

It's good to be back!!