May 25, 2009

Stalker-ish..?!!


Have you ever felt like you had a stalker? You go somewhere just to run into them there. You are sitting on line working on a great blog( or not so great as the case may be) and they IM you to see where you are going that day. I'm beginning to think I have a stalker!

It started witha Twitter post. "Going to the store for eggs." Pretty simple right? There are three major grocery stores in our little town. There are two drug stores, a couple of gas stations, and little markets that sale eggs as well. Who knows where I was going to go. I walk in, and there the stalker is. Right there, in broad day light, lurking in the produce of my store! Maybe I'm just jumpy.

I then post to twitter, "going for a bike ride." I head to the trails. I don't know about most people but when I ride my bike it's a lot like using the restroom. I want it quiet so I can think and work on getting out whatever I am trying to work through. (What an awful comparison! LOL) I don't like to chat while I ride. But, who should happen to be there? Stalker! And wouldn't you know they want to talk the entire 4 miles I have left on my ride!

Maybe this person has a crush. Maybe they are just in need of a friend. I'm trying to be nice but it is starting to creep me out a little. I have decided to do something about it. I'm going to start posting random locations I may or may not be at. Maybe they will get tired of going all over town for nothing. Better yet, I am going to say I am taking a job at the local sex shop.

So, if you see some strange post on my twitter about going to Mexico to start my own donkey show, pay it no attention. Just trying to duck and weave!

2 comments:

Tina-cious.com said...

Did it work?

Wendy said...

I had to block this person from anything I would write on any site. I guess they could start a new profile and still scope it out. I'm just stoked I have reached this level of awesomeness that people want to stalk me!! Whoo hoooo!!!!